BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 2, 2010

Arrival

Alright. We are now, right now, in the U.K! The plane ride was pretty horrible because it was so hard to sleep. It's about 6am back in San Diego, but it's already 2:00pm here. Wait, I need to use military time, so it's 14:00 here. It feels really strange being here, like it's not even real. Everyone has accents and they actually say cheerio! David Beckem walked by about 20 minutes ago, but I didn't see because I was too busy on this computer. So, maybe I will sign off for now and look around and maybe I wont miss another famous person walking past just 20 feet away.

Goodbye for now!
-Olivia

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you guys made it safely. We miss you so much!! Rocky has had a very confusing week, but is slowly adjusting. Can't wait to read more! Love you

Unknown said...

We miss you Olivia!!!!!!

bpiffard said...

If you don't mind me speaking candidly, military time would be 1400 hundred. >(^..^)< <- I saw this on a bumper sticker once and I can't figure out whether it is a mouse, cat, bunny, hamster, rat, or perhaps a guinea pig. I also think hamster should be spelt hampster... right?

Anyway.... I lost my train of thought....

Oh yeah! wait....

I can't remember what I wanted to say because I'm sure what I have said wasn't it...

Right! You were in my dream! I was in a moving glass box sort of like an elevator with no buttons. Than I saw you and you were walking away and you didn't hear me even though you were right there. It is always stricking how accurate dreams are. (I think I've written too much...)

-Berna (who was excited and now wrote too much)