BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The SUN BURNS

I know I should know better, but I got sun burnt. My hands are burning and my face is red (I don't remember the last time it wasn't) I'm trying to get rid of my farmer tan. We walked down to the little village today after working, I got some 5 gum! My favorite flavor too haha. We moved this HUGE pig, Cornelius, to a new pen we made today. Check out the video on the website... you can see how big he is. He likes his back scratched... but it's kind of gross because he just lays down in his poo and wee. Wee! haha. We're about to eat cake right now so I will talk to you guys later!

2 comments:

Steve Diamond said...

Hey Olivia,

My name is Steve Diamond. I am Allison's younger brother, the one overseas all the time.

Been following the main blog. Sounds interesting so far.

Any chance, could you maybe write a blog about the work you do, what and how you eat, where does the food come from, how people treat you, what the people are like, the dynamic of a family moving from SD to farmland UK in literally 48 hours, electricity, toilets, composting, and other things that fill in the gaps about what it is a day or two in the life of a WOOFF'er is in your experience so far?

I am just curious about what it is really like. 24 hours is a lot of time, there must be a lot to it.

Cheers!

Livy Sabine said...

I just posted a blog that I think answered all your questions, I didn't realize I had so much to say!