BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Farm!!

So it's really hard to believe that even though it's only around 12:oopm back in the U.S, my day is basically done. It's almost 8:00pm... 20:00! Today was a full day. I can say that I've done things I've never done before. Disgusting things. Haha! Like cleaning out a chicken coop while the chicken starts pooing right in front of me and is getting mad that I'm putting fresh bedding in... or feeding pigs! So this is only the third day but it's been fuller than two weeks worth back home. I took a lot of pictures today because we went to this really small beach and it was totally awesome!! So pretty. I'll write soon!

2 comments:

V Baker said...

Looks like life is very different there, but I have done that with chickens here in Florida, Wait until it rains, the smell is awful if they are outside of the coop. ( and the ground gets mushy) but it was an experience and the eggs were delicious. I finally gave them away because I couldn't bear the thought of eating them...I still like to think meat comes from the store LOL. P.s. don't go near the pig pen i the rain if you can help it...smells worse.
I will be reading your blog every day so write often. Love Uncle Viv

Deborah Hughes said...

Well Livy you've finally crossed the ocean to the mother land. I'd say you've had quite an experience in a down on the farm kind of way. I'm so excited for you. I anticipate seeing wonderful adventure's through your eyes with the written word and pictures you take. Enjoy every moment sweet granddaughter, even the smelly ones, cause they'll make you laugh later. Love and Miss You Much, Ta-Ta!